Salty licorice ice cream. Yes, I said salty licorice ice cream

Thursday, 29 April 2010


If I could, I would send a container of this to my husband. Nothing says Scandinavia like salty licorice. It's not for the faint-of-heart-average-American but I have to admit it grows on you. Like the rather burnt *ahem* "roasted" flavor of Starbucks. And soon it has you addicted. Eating it every Sat. for lordag goodies, craving it every day in between. Here it is paired with ice cream. And therein lies the problem. Ice cream does NOT ship well. *SIGH*
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Delishhh 29 April 2010 at 18:24  

OMG, the things i miss, what i would do just to get a scoop of this. . . .

Texasholly 4 May 2010 at 10:09  

ummmm...not sure I could get used to this.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP