That 1 hr parking limit at the grocery store.

Friday, 23 April 2010

Here is something that I don't understand at all.  You can blame it on my American capitalist upbringing. They have a parking limit at grocery stores.  1 hr!  Some have two.  I mean, don't they want your business?  Don't they want me there longer spending my money?  If you exceed the hour are you they going to tow your car?  It's not like anyone really wants to spend more time in the grocery than they have to so why put a limit on it?  No worries though.  While I love to visit foreign grocery stores because food is so much a part of culture,  (see my post on grocery stores from when we lived in Sweden before), you won't catch me lingering.  The grocery stores here have to have some of the grumpiest, unhelpful, unhappy people in the world.  Employees and customers alike. Some of my worst people experiences in Sweden have been in the grocery.  It must be the lights or lack of windows or the exceedingly long lines at the check-out.   I don't know but it sure doesn't make me want to exceed that time limit or spend my money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP