{Project 365}-14 Home Sweet, Home!
Wednesday, 23 June 2010
Now that the jet lag is wearing off I am starting to get the house in order. Starting with the entrance! It still needs a nice door decoration but it's a good start for now...
© Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009
Back to TOP
2 comments:
Welcome Home!
I just read your comment on my blog for the moss rock wreath! Thank you so much! You're so sweet!! It was soo easy and fun to make! You just can't beat it! :) I did find a super fun and patriotic wreath over here: http://www.twojunkchix.blogspot.com/
Scroll down to her May 31st post and you'll see it! It looks terrific! I'm going to have to snag the idea and make one of my own as well! Just wanted to share this terrific find!
PS I'm happy to be your newest follower..your blog is great!! :)
Take care ~ Terrell @ FrouFrouDecor ~
Post a Comment