{I Heart Faces} Photo Challenge, PLAY!

Monday, 7 June 2010

I am playing along this week with http://www.iheartfaces.com/  Every week they do a photo challenge open to anyone who wants to join in.  Amatuers and pro's alike.  Each week has a theme.  This week's theme is PLAY. 
Come "play" too!  I have learned so much by playing.
Please, since you are here, why not become a follower so I can link back and see your photo too?  I would so appreciate some straight up feedback...if you have feedback do share! 

I just added this to Sweet Shot Tuesday as well.  Call it multi-tasking.  I love this shot that much.  I do hope though that it doesn't irritate anyone that I have done so.



 

Sweet Shot Day

7 comments:

alicia 7 June 2010 at 16:08  

Another great moment captured! Love the look on his face.

Amy Henderson 7 June 2010 at 17:11  

Love this shot! His face is priceless!

Andrea 7 June 2010 at 18:21  

I'm a sucker for a toothless grin!

Mrs Mar 8 June 2010 at 05:22  

He is injoying it soooo much. Grate shot.

Anonymous,  8 June 2010 at 06:38  

That happiness is just jumping off the screen! I love it! What a great image!

Jennifer {Studio JRU} 8 June 2010 at 18:25  

What a great shot!! Fantastic and he is just adorable! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP