While we were gone I so missed our lab Bruin. He greyed up quite a bit and he is getting somewhat hard of hearing (perhaps it's selective?). Regardless of the color of his fur though, his heart is still pure gold.
I'm glad I found your blog after your visit on mine! I thought your picture was MY dog! I LOVE your title on this picture. We almost did the Ex-Pat thing, but are in TX now. It's almost another country, though! Anyway, I'm glad to find another chocolate lab project 365er! Your pictures are awesome!
1 comments:
I'm glad I found your blog after your visit on mine! I thought your picture was MY dog! I LOVE your title on this picture. We almost did the Ex-Pat thing, but are in TX now. It's almost another country, though! Anyway, I'm glad to find another chocolate lab project 365er! Your pictures are awesome!
Post a Comment