A NEW BLOG NAME? Help me decide...

Wednesday, 16 June 2010

Seeing how we're moving back across the pond to the States I thought a new blog name might be in order.  I like the the occassional ex-pat but I realize that most people can't relate.  Loads of people don't really even know what an ex-pat is.  So I was thinking...Adventure Mama? I am always dragging my kids off on a new adventure.  Even if it is just down the street or in our kitchen (so help me those are the scariest adventures of all).  I love following my bliss and thought "So Blissed" or Get Blissed but that just rhymes with pissed and that just doesn't suit me at all.  If you have a suggestion do let me know. 
:-)
Cheers,
L

4 comments:

Ava Loy, Churly Girl 16 June 2010 at 06:20  

Cool blog. Picking a blog name is harder than people think. Maybe "Puddle Jumpers; Following our bliss on both sides of the Atlantic"

-Ava www.churlygirl.com http://www.churlygirl.com/index.html

Babs 16 June 2010 at 15:15  

What about Bruins Bliss I happened to see post by bruinlab..I'm working with what I got :)

bruinlab 17 June 2010 at 03:56  

ahhh love puddle jumpers and bruin bliss is lovely as well. bruin is our chocolate lab and 13!
Lisa

Delishhh 20 June 2010 at 20:13  

SO where are you moving back to? Are you going to miss Sweden>

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP