Monday, 14 June 2010

I had to ignore the blog the last few days.  I found a copy (in ENGLISH!) of "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest" at the library here in Sweden and had to read the last installation of the trilogy.  This meant that I ignored EVERYTHING else.  Yes, my alter ego "bad mom" came and took over.  I stayed up way to late because I just had to read.  It is addictive.  If you have trouble getting into the first book, don't worry, so did I.  It was a bit slow and the names (it is set in Sweden) started to run together but it was so worth the time! I don't usually read thrillers, or mysteries but these were so intriguing.  After the first 40 pages or so you can't put the rest down.   
Whew, now I can go back to my normal life, including sleep.  Night!

1 comments:

Torhild Reidardatter 15 June 2010 at 07:03  

Hi- You are as busy as the rest of us- Running around like crazy to cope with everything. I like cloudberry sylt too- Lingonsylt right? left you a answer on my blog under day 8- tried to find an email, but no luck.
I´m a norwegian living in Denmark- LOL.Lived in NJ, Usa 2006- 2008.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP