Blood Sausage
Thursday, 6 May 2010
Everyone has limits. I am very willing to try everything at least once and honestly the taste isn't that bad. It's the idea. So when my daughter saw it on the lunch menu at school I didn't want to taint their feelings towards it. (My daughter speaks fluent Swedish). Her eyes got really wide though. "Mom, does that really mean what I think it means?" Me: "Yes" Her "Do kids really eat it?" Me: "I'm not sure" After a quick poll, we found that yes most kids eat it. They might not like it but they grow up to like it. Taking a cold lunch is not really an option so they ate a super breakfast because as good as it might be, my kids couldn't get past the idea either.

1 comments:
My dad is from Ireland, and I also lived there for over a year- and I saw blood sausage pretty frequently- I did taste it. And it was surprisingly good!! I wouldn't want to eat it all the time though! The idea of it, isn't really that appetizing. lol.
Following from Mom Loop Friday Follow!!
Post a Comment