"Bad mom" did it...for the pictures.

Saturday, 22 May 2010

 


Posted by Picasa
I have this alter ego that I call "bad mom".  Bad mom doesn't let her kids drink soda because she is mean.  Bad mom forgets that soccer practice or some other practice every once in a while.  Bad mom really doesn't mind that her kids picky.  And bad mom jacks her kids up on allergy meds so she can get a pic of them standing out in the middle of a field of color.  Bad mom bad.  Are you ever a bad mom?

2 comments:

alicia 22 May 2010 at 07:32  

OH MY GOSH. You've just described me to a T. A... T!! So, I guess I'm a bad mom. But those photos are priceless! One day they will thank you. Lol. Sounds like what I did for mother's day actually. And I ended up with the sinus infection. haha.

The Household 6 Diva 26 May 2010 at 21:24  

OMG this is AWESOME!!! :) I am TOTALLY A BAD Mom!!! LOL

and your pictures are amazing! Thank you for stopping by my blog! :) I look forward to "getting to know" you! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP