Blissed Books

Friday, 8 May 2009


"Somewhere the zebra is dancing" - Enzo the dog from the book "The Art of Racing in the Rain". http://www.garthstein.com/racing/

One of the things I have done for myself over the past year is to join a book club. I am so grateful to my neighbor who invited me. My fourth month in, I filled in and hosted a meeting here. My recommend was "The Art of Racing in the Rain". Heartwarming and heartwrenching, its a fast read that everyone gave a thumbs up to. It had bits of wisdom thrown in throughout and my personal favorite was that it was told from the dog's perspective. I laughed, cried and was truly touched. I love a book that can do all that in the span of pages. IK just learned from the official website that it is a Starbucks Book Club pick and a Today Show Summer Book Pick. I am not the only one who likes it!. Come back and visit my blog for other recommends, I am a voracious reader, hate when a good book ends and is in bliss reading a good one. What are you reading? Do you keep a running list of books that keep you blissed? Make a recommendation please!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP