Summer Yipeeeee!!!!!!
Friday, 5 June 2009
Summer is pure bliss. I picked up the kids today from school. They are taking off a little early so we can go to a wedding in Sweden. It was a little anti-climactic because the other kids are not out yet but I was excited enough for all three of us. Lazy days, swimming lesson, popsicles (ok, healthy fruit pops), the smell of rain on a hot day, being on the boat in the river, seeing friends and of course my favorite holiday of all, Independence Day. I just feel so darn warm and fuzzy over just the thought of summer (probably becuase I am *actually* warm! LOL). I have a couple of projects I want to accomplish to instill real summer memories with my kids. Will blog about them complete with pics! Having endless hours to spend with my kids, that is my favorite part of summer. What is your favorite thing about summer. Can you narrow it down to three? Obviously, I can't!
1 comments:
Sleeping in
Going to the beach
Playing outside in the evening
Post a Comment