Blissed
Wednesday, 29 April 2009
Time for a fresh start! So I am renaming the blog. Seeing how my life has changed so since moving back to the States I thought the blog should as well? So I am going for the bold and ready to bare my soul. You see, I feel blessed, no doubt about that. But that is something that comes from above. It involves devine intervention. Blissed is what you create yourself. It's about how you approach life. Are you letting life live you or are you really living life. So here you will find things that are about being blissed. Just what makes one feel good. Hence the new name "Blissed" Sometimes I will have ideas about how to create a truly memorable experience with family and friends. Sometimes it will be something that has moved me. Sometimes a link to someone elses blog that is inspirational. Maybe it will be something that is cute, fun or sassy. Maybe it will just be a picture of something beautiful. Or something that made me laugh out loud. Not just the kind where you write lol but rather where you actually do it too. I'll just have to see. Ready?
1 comments:
I like the new name. I especially like the concept behind it. I think you've found a wonderful focus for your family.
Post a Comment